Why do I not have a "Signature" option?

clee01l

Staff member
Lightroom Guru
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Classic 7
Pick on your name in the menubar just to the left of the menu item "INBOX". The click on Signature in the sub menu that opens.

prbimages

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic 7
Pick on your name in the menubar just to the left of the menu item "INBOX". The click on Signature in the sub menu that opens.
Hi Cletus, please examine the screenshot in my previous post - it shows that my sub-menu does not have any "Signature" option.

clee01l

Staff member
Lightroom Guru
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Classic 7
Hi Cletus, please examine the screenshot in my previous post - it shows that my sub-menu does not have any "Signature" option.
Now I understand. Maybe it has something to do with having only 73 posts. Jim or Victoria will have to answer that. Different levels of trust are needed to keep out Spammers. If It can be fixed , then Jim or Victoria can do that.

Jim Wilde

Lightroom Guru
Staff member
Lightroom Guru
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic 7
Coincidentally, in relation to another user with a similar question, yesterday I asked Victoria what number of posts was needed in order to allow signatures to be created/edited. She thought it was 10, so maybe there's another issue in play here. I've checked @prbimages profile, but can't see any issue, so I'll forward to Victoria to see if she has time to investigate (given the book deadline she's working towards).

Victoria Bampton

Lightroom Queen
Staff member
Administrator
Lightroom Guru
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
CC Cloud
Hmmmmm, I've tweaked a setting... is that better?