Who's Moving The Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Simonius

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Either I'm drunk or the bar's moving... :|

The bar under the histogram , I mean ;)

When I resize the LR workspace the small black bar under the hsitogram stays where ist was, sometimes returning to its correct loaction after a second or two

EDIT: Mac G5 dual 2.5 PPC 1'.4.9

Hm... I just tried what you described (I think) and don't see what you are seeing. Can you post a more detailed description of what you are seeing, or maybe add a screenshot of the "black bar" that you refer to?

Yep, that can happen as it can take some time to redraw things when LR is doing lots of tasks - sometimes unseen. Occasionally I have to restart to get proper functioning back. Optimising your catalog may also be a good idea.

Yep, that can happen as it can take some time to redraw things when LR is doing lots of tasks - sometimes unseen. Occasionally I have to restart to get proper functioning back. Optimising your catalog may also be a good idea.

Ah... I have been careful to leave Lightroom alone when I feel like it needs to process lots of information. Maybe this is why I am not seeing what is being described here? Or maybe I'm just completely in the dark on this one...

...that's unfortunately possible. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back