• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Where to view and discuss import problem for CC 2015.2 and 6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouieSherwin

Lightroom Guru
Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Thanks for posting that Louie. I'd agree, that's definitely the place for feedback (and rants!) at the moment.

Kinda interesting, I read the whole thread, and I did not even see a single positive reply.
That is pretty rare in my software experience; no matter how bad you screw up a design you can normally get at least one Positive Pollyanna to give one good comment.
And the negative comments, were generally very bad; not just disparaging the lack of functionality, but the interface design itself. Many suggestions to fire the intern who designed it. Based on the whole look and feel, I can see where they are trying to go, I just think they failed abysmally.

Tim

To be fair, we have been pointing people to that thread to voice their opinion on the new dialog, and people who like it rarely both. But yes, there are some very strong feelings surrounding the new dialog.

It was totally predictable. Why would anyone be pleased that an option has been removed? If you never used that option, you don't really care about it. But that still doesn't mean you want it to go away. I'm sure that Adobe talks to photographers about these kind of changes. I'm less and less sure they also listen to them.

I'm less and less sure they also listen to them.
That certainly seems to have become a greater and greater issue over the last couple of years, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back