• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • It's Lightroom update time again! New cameras (including the Canon R5/R6), lens profiles and bug fixes, and the ability to disable built-in lens corrections for specific new cameras. Here's the usual list

Where is "search" in the ebook?

BobMc

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
6.x
In Windows OS, fora PDF file, a CTL-F (while holding the CTRL button press F) will bring up a search box in the upper right corner

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Hi Ewokchef. It's almost certainly there. It just depends which software and which format you're using to view the eBook. What are you using?

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
I'm reading it with Adobe Acrobat on chrome on Win 10 laptop. I don't know if that covers what you need to know. I did try the Control F and that created a search box! Yay! Now to use it and see if I can actually find what I'm looking for. If there is another way, I'd love to know it, too!

Hoggy

Never take life, or anything in it, too seriously.
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
I'm reading it with Adobe Acrobat on chrome on Win 10 laptop. I don't know if that covers what you need to know. I did try the Control F and that created a search box! Yay! Now to use it and see if I can actually find what I'm looking for. If there is another way, I'd love to know it, too!
You can also see it in the edit menu. The ctrl-f and edit menu "Find" is actually used in many many programs, as well.

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
You might also like to open the Bookmarks bar down the left hand side, for easy access to the chapters. That's probably under the view menu.