• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Where is convert raw to jpg on mobile ios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedutch

Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Lightroom Version Number
Ver 4.0
Operating System
  1. Windows 7
  2. iOS
Hello Lightroom members
This is my 1st query so please forgive if this is a repeat .
After doing a shoot of only raw files ; and down loading to the new iPad Pro ; i’m Stuck looking for the tool to convert to jpg . My edits are done and now I want to share them .
With iOS operating system on the mobile lightroom cc I can’t find the tool to save or export as jpg . It was in the library mode on lightroom classic ; where did this get hidden .
Please help . Thank you

Select an image, then tap on the Share Sheet icon in the upper right corner. Choose 'Share'. That will render the image and then give you the change to save it in either small (2048 pixels wide) or full size. You can also use 'Open in' and send the rendered result to another iOS app that can process it further.

Many thanks Johan ! This works . I saved to Snapseed and it saves as a jpg .
Last question since you’re doing great . Is there a way to select a group of shots ?
Command A doesn’t work or shift /select .

Last question since you’re doing great . Is there a way to select a group of shots ?
Btw ; I’m originally from Friesland . I see you’re in Netherlands . Greeting to you and yours . And Badank .

Selecting multiple images is possible, with a maximum of 15. With a grid of images showing, first tap on the three dots in the upper right corner and choose ‘Select’. Now you can select them by tapping on them, and then export them by tapping the Share Sheet (that is now at the bottom).

Got it ; thank you Johan . I’ll do more reading about the different versions of lightroom. It was very confusing at the start because Adobe has been careless of how they named each one . It’s getting clearer for me . This forum is a great help ! Much appreciated.

Got it ; thank you Johan . I’ll do more reading about the different versions of lightroom. It was very confusing at the start because Adobe has been careless of how they named each one . It’s getting clearer for me . This forum is a great help ! Much appreciated.

It was a little confusing at the start but at the end of the day there are only 2 versions.

Selecting multiple images is possible, with a maximum of 15. With a grid of images showing, first tap on the three dots in the upper right corner and choose ‘Select’. Now you can select them by tapping on them, and then export them by tapping the Share Sheet (that is now at the bottom).
On my IPhone I can select as many photos as I like in LRCC.

Thanks guys ; I’m slowly figuring it out. And sorry for the Adobe remark .

On my IPhone I can select as many photos as I like in LRCC.
I think you can select as many as you like, but I think there is (or was) a limit of 15 when trying to export.

Yes, checking back the change to remove the 15 limit was made in the August update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back