• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Develop module Where did it go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkjunkie

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Sent an image to Topaz to mess around with it. Hit the Apply button, hit the save button. It is no where to be seen in the Library of LR. If I go the the Windows Explorer folder it is there, right next to the original. In the preferences in LR I do have stack with the original checked. Should add that I was working in the Library folder in LR. This image is in a Collection Set in LR, but I was not in the Collection Set

Sent an image to Topaz to mess around with it. Hit the Apply button, hit the save button. It is no where to be seen in the Library of LR. If I go the the Windows Explorer folder it is there, right next to the original. In the preferences in LR I do have stack with the original checked. Should add that I was working in the Library folder in LR. This image is in a Collection Set in LR, but I was not in the Collection Set

In the Folder panel, check the sort order for that folder. Make sure that it is set for “Capture Date” and that all stacks are expanded.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In the Folder panel, check the sort order for that folder. Make sure that it is set for “Capture Date” and that all stacks are expanded.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is set for Capture Date and all stacks expanded. Still not there.

Select ‘All Photographs’, make sure you have no active filters and then check again. If you still do not see it, then you could right-click on the folder with the original and choose ‘Synchronize Folder’. If the image wasn’t added to the catalog for some reason, this should mark it for import.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back