• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

When will we hit 300 Members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fast approaching 15'' posts onthe Open Fora! 1465!

:)

Don

15''!

:cheesy:
Don

Two shy of a nice round 333 members!

Way to go Ian!

Don

Well... thanks should go to Clicio Barroso with 26 referrals to date. Dang... :shock:

You are completely wrong, dear Ian.
31 in my last count!!!

AND GROWING FAST!!!
:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

You may see 31 Members here that you referred, but I see 26 Members here that used your Member name as a reference.

Check your PMs. It appears that a gremlin is afoot within the Admin system. I do see 31 referrals for you on your Profile page, so my mistake! :oops:

Ian,

There is no need to apologize, since two different parts of he site are showing two different numbers! It is not my fault or yours, it is just the system, right?
BUT...
As I have been telling you,

31 !!!

:shock::lol::shock:

At this rate we may hit 4'' before Thursday!

Don

DonRicklin;18'5 said:
At this rate we may hit 4'' before Thursday!

Don

Whatcha betting Don??:cheesy:

Why, do you think it will happen sooner, or later?

Two sarsaparillas in the lounge if you win!

Don

Friday midnight, my time and it's 2 pm Wed now so in two and a half days I say and I'll match your two sasparillas and raise you two ginger beers.......

I guess I'm calling 14 hrs earlier than that, or so. So you're ON!

Don

Ian,

The number is growing !

Still 4' to 4'' mmmmmmmm

Still 26 to 4'' mmmmmmmm:cry::cry::roll::roll:

Another milestone!
About 4' hours later than my estimate........:!:

Well looky that, over 4'' members and Ian had to make me a Mod just to keep them all in line!

;)

:cheesy:

Gosh, :oops:

Don

Ian had to make me a Mod just to keep them all in line!

Well, it *is* a lot of work, Don.
Be prepared!
And good luck, of course.
:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back