• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

When i go from develop into Library or Print the Develop will not hold

Saoirsepictures

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version
Lightroom classic
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.13 High Sierra
Hi,Please i am having trouble with when i have developed an image and then i switch to Library OR print the Image will change and not hold my edit..any advice

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Hi,Please i am having trouble with when i have developed an image and then i switch to Library OR print the Image will change and not hold my edit..any advice
Please advise the actual version of LrC you are using i .e. the actual version number.
Also show screen captures of what you are encountering and some additional information?

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Agree with Denis, which version of LrC are you using.
However, to you point, I sometimes a delay between what I have changed and the associated preview that is displayed in another module. I'd suggest waiting a bit and see if the DEVELOP shows properly.

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
However, to you point, I sometimes a delay between what I have changed and the associated preview that is displayed in another module. I'd suggest waiting a bit and see if the DEVELOP shows properly.

Alternatively, try zooming to 100% in the Library module to force the preview to be updated. That often does the trick.

Saoirsepictures

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Thank you for the reply...i have Lightroom 9.4 and i work on a iMac 10.13.6 High Sierra ...i will send screenshots as soon as i get back to my office in during the week..