Not open for further replies.

Mo Giro

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Operating System:
Exact Lightroom Version (Help menu > System Info):
I am as new to LR as one can be. How do I know which version LR do I have on my MAC?

Is there a Forum specific for very new users who have very basic questions about navigating around LR, how to display a certain page, how to find the Histogram when you are editing, etc?

Start with the first question listed in your post.
Click on Help, then click on System Info.

Tim

Thank you, Tim. As I mentioned I am just learning my way around and and will be using the cloud based Light room..most interested in basic editing. Am not a computer person per se but have to use it in order to process my pics. At this point, it appears most internet tutorials focus on Classic Lightroom..any recommendations for learning resources for the new cloud based Lightroom?

Hi Mo

Victoria is currently working on a book specific to Editing in Lightroom CC (Cloud-based as you mentioned) but meantime if you haven't already her free Quick Start eBook will get you to grips with the basics - click Home above and it's in the middle of her home page (just select the correct eBook then)

We're good with basic questions here btw!!!

Paul

Last edited:
Hi Mo

Victoria is currently working on a book specific to Editing in Lightroom CC (Cloud-based as you mentioned) but meantime if you haven't already her free Quick Start eBook will get you to grips with the basics - click Home above and it's in the middle of her home page (just select the correct eBook then)

We're good with basic questions here btw!!!

Paul
Thank you, Paul! I will download now. I have another question, one of many, will write in a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back