• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

What to expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minivini

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Just wondering (and I know Adobe is loathe to divulge even the smallest hints) what components from desktop LR are to make the transition to mobile?

We we all know that ratings are coming (thank goodness). Will we get a little more "depth" in tuning abilities (for example a scaled down correction brush for selective exposure and/or sharpening)?

I have to say, as a beta LR user and subsequent addict, the morning this was released on the App Store I went out and bought an iPad Mini Retina. I've been an iPhone user since day one, but I'm a PC guy. I bought a Surface Pro over a year ago and love it, but this combination of app/desktop synchronization is very exciting as a photographer!

I recently gave up my 30 year Nikon habit and migrated to Fuji. I have a few Fuji X bodies and their excellent glass and haven't looked back. With the adoption of the X-T1 and their great camera app, I can fairly efficiently work from camera > iPad > PC, though a few tweaks would be welcomed. Being able to go directly into LR from the camera would be the biggest benefit, but just the ability to get images quickly onto my iPad is huge compared with just a few months ago!

Looking forward to seeing this app develop far into the future!

It's not set in stone yet - they're taking into account all the user feedback in making the decisions. It is exciting though, isn't it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back