• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

What music you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beethoven symphonies, concertos and sonatas. Chopin polonaises. Schubert symphonies, Bach Brandenberg concertos, etc. Also Verdi and Puccini operas.

Phil

As you can see I'm not a big symphony fellow but do enjoy it. I just don't often go out of my way to listen to it. One of my favorites Beethoven's 7th - 2nd movement. I had to look it up today as I never knew what it was called. :) There are several others that I only know when I hear them.

My wife an I will put some on for longer drives. We have 4 seasons by Vivaldi and I really like the soundtrack from The Mission. Otherwise my knowledge is pretty limited. What does blow me away is how they wrote such complex music in that time period.

Oh I forgot. My wife took me to Les Miserables about 30 years ago and I didn't know the story so I really couldn't get into it. The Liam Neeson movie explained what was going on and when the last movie came out I really liked it. I'd go see a live performance again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back