• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

What is that!? Develop module not transferring changes to View module

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a bug that causes this. Adobe is aware of it and will no doubt solve it in an update.

Thank you for the quick answer. Do you know what files are affected? Only LR Mobile generated? The question behind - should I stop using LR until next upgrade?

I don't remember all the details, but I believe this is just a bug in the view and only with specific images. That would make it a cosmetic problem only, so no reason to stop using Lightroom. Try exporting an image to see if that correctly contains the noise reduction.

Johan - as I wrote in my original post the noise reduction - I am not sure about other corrections - is not! included in the generated file. At least in the insensitivity, as I see in develop module. It is something between View and Develop. From my point of view, it isn't just cosmetic problem

I tried to find the original report at Photoshop Family Customer Community . That is the official Adobe feedback site where you should report these kind of problems. I can't seem to find it however (only something that is a little different, so maybe I mixed that up). So better go there and ask about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back