Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuzzinbrucie

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Classic
I pressed some wrong keys and now I'm missing one of the toolbars that was displayed at the bottom of the image grid in the center of the screen. See red arrow in attached screenshot for previous location of toolbar. How do I get this toolbar back? The first icon on the left end of toolbar was of a grid image one clicks when an image grid is desired.

Attachments

• Missing toolbar.JPG
    Missing toolbar.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 310
Press 'T" (for toolbar).

I can imagine that you don't know all these keyboard shortcuts by heart, but if something like this happens, the easiest way of solving it is simply going through all the menus. You can even make an educated guess that it's probably in a menu like 'View' or 'Window', rather than a menu like 'File'.

I can imagine that you don't know all these keyboard shortcuts by heart, but if something like this happens, the easiest way of solving it is simply going through all the menus. You can even make an educated guess that it's probably in a menu like 'View' or 'Window', rather than a menu like 'File'.

I started doing exactly what you suggest and got lazy so I asked for help. There, my admission of guilt. When I saw "press the "T" key" I laughed at myself.

One keyboard shortcut worth learning is Cmd (OSX) or Ctrl (Windows) plus the / key. It works in every module, and brings up a list of (most of) the keyboard shortcuts for the specific module you're currently in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back