• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Watermark on Shared Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevevp

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.13 High Sierra
Am I right in thinking that it is not possible to automatically add a watermark to an image when it is shared (synced) in a collection on the web? I am using LR Classic CC on the desktop and sync collections to the web. I do not use LR CC on the desktop.

As far as I can see the only way to get a watermark on these images is to add a watermark on export, re-import and then sync.

Unfortunately, your thinking is correct.

Am I right in thinking that it is not possible to automatically add a watermark to an image when it is shared (synced) in a collection on the web? I am using LR Classic CC on the desktop and sync collections to the web. I do not use LR CC on the desktop.

As far as I can see the only way to get a watermark on these images is to add a watermark on export, re-import and then sync.
I realize this is a late reply, but I found a workaround. I export the images as large JPEGs, with watermarks, then import the exported images back into Lightroom. Not elegant, but it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back