wall photo display...frames and printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

crbuckjr

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
I plan to display some of my favorite travel photos on our great room wall....some in fairly large formats. Does anyone have recommendations about excellent printing services.......and a good place to buy 10-12 large, black frames with glare free glass....and matts.
thanks fo r any help

I plan to display some of my favorite travel photos on our great room wall....some in fairly large formats. Does anyone have recommendations about excellent printing services.......and a good place to buy 10-12 large, black frames with glare free glass....and matts.
thanks fo r any help
Two labs that I like to work with are White House Custom color and Bay Photo. The latter runs a number of sales during the year if that matters, but the former has exceptional customer service.

For affordable ready-made frames that have archival matts, I usually look for Nielsen Bainbridge if I want to keep costs down: https://nielsenbainbridge.com/ . I do not know about their glass options, but the matts are archival if stated.

Good luck,

--Ken

I live in East Tennessee and can’t speak to local printers in Naples, FL but I did a scan of framing shops and found gregoryframeshop.com in Naples. They have metal frames and offer Tru Vue Museum Glass.

I do my own printing but my local frame shop offers the Tru Vue Museum Glass, and that is all I use on my work. It provides UV protection and is non-reflective. It is also very expensive.

Bob Mc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back