• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Viewing metadata in Library view

Status
Not open for further replies.

malcolmsu

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
LrC 11.3.1
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Is there any way to change how the second row of metadata is displayed above each photo in the Library grid view? Can i not make the text as dark as the top row?
I can see the top row easy enough but I really struggle to see the second row when I'm trying to compare the data between two adjacent photos.

Screenshot 2022-05-16 151640.jpg

As far as I know, there's no way of changing that. The only thing I can think of is possibly using Jeffrey's Configuration Manager to play with fonts or sizes. http://regex.info/blog/2007-03-13/395 It's been around for years but I haven't tested it lately.

Yeah Jeffrey never does anything by halves! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back