Staff member
Administrator
Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Well this seems to have become an intro thread, so let me add to it.

My father was a professional photographer before I was born, shooting mainly weddings and portraits. As with most family businesses, I was involved from a very early age. I enjoy photography, but only as a hobby. My main interests lie with computers. We started the switch to digital about 1' years ago, at which point I became much more heavily involved, and it's grown from there.

Nearly 2 years ago I started my own business offering my skills to other photographers as well. Most of my work is raw processing for wedding photographers, so I spend all day every day working in LR. I also do quite a lot of training with various photographers across the UK, and a nice mix of retouching, restoration, and anything else Photoshop and Lightroom related.

My main website is at www.photoshopservices.co.uk, but I'm in the middle of overhauling it, so don't look too closely! ;)

I also have a Lightroom Tips & Tricks blog which I've just started filling with some of the most frequently asked questions I see on various forums. www.photoshopservices.wordpress.com

I am also now a moderator on this fantastic forum, and I hope we can all work together to make it even better.

Victoria, you know what. It would be fun to see some of your own photo's. I know you sneak out in the nature now and then and photograph anything but people! Lets see some!

Thank youuuuuu!! I really, really need to go to Cornwall, such a beautiful place! I can't wait to go to the UK in the mid/end of january, even if the weather probably will be less fun than your summer pictures. But the nature should be even more powerful and dramatic then (which is what I want to photograph).

Thanks again for sharing these!! :)

That weekend in July was the wettest most miserable weekend of the summer, I think. (Trust me to go then!!) Cornwall is rough weather is far more spectacular anyway - it's the rocky coastline which makes it such an amazing place.

February in Cornwall can be beautiful. I have had many a suntan in Kynance Cove on my birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back