• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Upgrade Lightroom iPad Cloud Storage 100GB to 1TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomnorman.bmx

Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. iOS
  2. Android
I currently have the Lightroom Mobile 100GB plan as a subscription through the App Store on iPad.

But I’m nearing the 100GB limit. It seems like my only option to increase this is to subscribe to the 1TB plan from Adobe directly, and then cancel the current subscription from the app store. If I do that, do I risk losing any of the photos currently stored in my cloud account?

Sadly I still have 6 months on my yearly subscription through the app store, so I’ll effectively be paying double for that period. But I believe this is the only choice I have to increase my storage. I don’t use Lighroom on desktop for now (maybe in the future), only on the android and iOS mobile apps.

Any advice would be appreciated. I’m mostly concerned with loosing my current catalog of photos and edits.

I ended up subscribing to the Lightroom 1TB through Adobe and the two plans actually combined. Almost immediately my Lightroom on iPad shows I now gave 1.1TB free.

You should be able to cancel the mobile subscription now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back