• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

"unsynced" photos remain on my IPAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne Bury

Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
I have turned off the sync marker for several collections in my desktop LR (CC). But the photos still remain on my IPAD LR Mobile. The aren't in individual collections, but in the overall "Lightroom Photos" group. I have tried the "clear cache" command with LR mobile on my IPAD, but these old photos still show up. Any recommendations?

Hi, welcome to the forum.

When you unchecked the sync option on the collections, you should have received this attached message. It's pretty explanatory, and confirms why you are still seeing the photos in "Lightroom Photos" on your iPad. To remove them from there, you need to do that by removing them from the "All Synced Photographs" special collection which you'll find in the Catalog panel in the Library, below the Navigator. That might be a bit slow/cumbersome, as AFAIK there's no easy way to determine only those images that are "in All Synced Photographs but NOT in any synced collection".

Sync Popup.jpg

Thanks. Haha. A good reminder to read the entire message that pops up, not just the first part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back