Unknown Import Preset

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitjv

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
I have a feeling that the answer to this question is too obvious for me to see. But I will suck up my pride. :)

Other than a lens correction preset, I have set no other import presets in LR 6.12. However, I recently imported several images from a camera that I rarely use (a Canon 60D). After importing, I noticed that several of the sliders in the Basic Panel were moved as if by preset. The movement of the sliders were the same for all imported images from this camera.

For comparison, I imported some images from my usual camera (Canon 6D). All the sliders remained at "0" as they should.

Could someone kindly explain why the sliders in the Basic Panel did not remain at "0" after import from the 60D?

Thank you.

Kit

The explanation could be that these slider settings were included in an updated camera default. If you press the Reset button while holding the Alt-key, you can update the camera default with the current settings. It sounds like you did that, perhaps a long time ago.

The explanation could be that these slider settings were included in an updated camera default. If you press the Reset button while holding the Alt-key, you can update the camera default with the current settings. It sounds like you did that, perhaps a long time ago.

Johan: You were absolutely correct. Why I altered the camera default in the past? Memory fails. Thank you for leading me out of the woods.:)

Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back