• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom 6 questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom 6 - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. When you upgrade to subscription, there's also a Lightroom Classic version available.

undo change to all imges

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob

I just finished correcting 65' images. Checked them in slide show.( selected all) Went back to DEVELOP module and made adj to one image, I forgot to deselect all the images. It made the change to all images. Took about 1 hr. Then I went into history went back two steps. I lost the history and the program crashed. Now all my images are blue. Lost all 6hrs of work. Any way to get them back? :shock:

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
How did you lose the history?

bigbob

lost history

After looking at all Images in Slide Show I saw one image that needed color correction. I open develop, highlighted that image. Rest of images still highlighted( I find it hard to tell when the remanining images a highlited.Not thinking I changed color balance 25'' kelvin. Most of my images were 56''. They all changed to 25''K after about 1 hr. they were all done. I went to history backed off the last step, white balance change. Thats went lightroom crashed. When I reopened with all images selected there was nothing in history. I played around and am able to do one at a time. Each image still has the complete history. I just thought I could change them all back at once. Bob

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Ah right, no, 'fraid not. At least it's possible to do one by one.

bigbob

Changing WB on all images

This would be fine if all images were 56''K. The images taken at a wedding. Person shooting had camera set on manual. Ambient light over powered the Strob in most.Temp is all over the place. Normally this would work. Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.