• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Import Unable to upload photos on LR Classic 9.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Kaplan

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic 9.1
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.15 Catalina
Have been in touch with Victoria but putting this out to anyone else who might have a solution.
I am unable to upload any photos. I am using a card reader connected to USB port on back of I mac.
Also does not upload using my Iphone with same connection. Shut down many times with same result....Help!!!!

See other threads in this forum. There is a problem with MacOS Catalina 10.5.2.

Hi Peter, as shown on another thread, I am having a similar problem not being able to import from a Nikon D850 via a USB cable.
It had been working fine then stopped suddenly following an upgrade.
I got round it for now by importing into Adobe Bridge. Bridge places the images ( on my iMac ) into a new blue folder in 'Pictures' ( the folder can be identified by the date that you made it ) Then I go to Lightroom and import from that folder. A little messy but it works for me at the moment.
I shall probably invest in a Sony XQD card reader soon, but I need to get over the Christmas spending first !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back