Unable to adjust Thumbnail size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allsop

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
On opening LRCC today I am unable to adjust the thumbnail size in the Library module! The slider has disappeared. I am now stuck with large thumbnails so can only see two at a time so any help would be most appreciated. Thanks.

There is a little select arrow right next to where the Adjust Thumbnail Size slider appears. Click on it, and then click "Thumbnail Size." If the checkbox next to Thumbnail Size has a check in it, the slider will show up on bar.

Edit: The little arrow is the "Select Toolbar Content" button. Just giving the name in case you wish to find it by Googling it or wanting to look it up in Help.

Last edited:
There is a little select arrow right next to where the Adjust Thumbnail Size slider appears. Click on it, and then click "Thumbnail Size." If the checkbox next to Thumbnail Size has a check in it, the slider will show up on bar.

Edit: The little arrow is the "Select Toolbar Content" button. Just giving the name in case you wish to find it by Googling it or wanting to look it up in Help.
Thanks for this, but I do not have an "Adjust Thumbnail slider"! See attached screenshot.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Fig 1.jpg
    Fig 1.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 593
Last edited by a moderator:
Pressing "T" toggles the Toolbar on and off. Which is how it often gets inadvertently hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back