• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

two photos showing black & white in Library view

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddwarf4ever

Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
two photos showing black & white in Library view, have aready performed face tags on these photos, did the whole folder. if I click show in explorer, they are coloured as they should be....only on two photos So far !
any ideas why this should happen, should i be worried can i fix this

Just checked it shows these two as Black & White in the source folders, but only from lightroom.

will save the catalog and restart the PC

Thanks

Wish I could edit for longer, I deleted one of ther pictures from the catalog and imported it again, now its colour and ok, strange thing is the other photo has gone back to colour also, obviously its a LR / catalog glitch as the original photos are ok. would like to know if i should report it as a bug

If you have a photo selected in LRC and type 'v', the photo is converted to B&W. Typing 'v' a second time changes it back. Could you have done that without noticing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back