TTG MonoSlideshow Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

theturninggate

The Turning Gate
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
TTG MonoSlideshow Gallery 1.3 is released. In this version, Stage dimensions and background color are finally honored and displayed within the LR preview, and can be configured directly from the Site Info panel. There is no longer any need to choose or edit the MSSwrapper.swf file. All of this means that the gallery is easier than ever to configure from within the LR Web module, with improved visual response to changes.

Many thanks are owed to Joe Capra for his Flash work on this release.

Download TTG MonoSlideshow Gallery 1.3.

I'm moving forum discussion to this location. The previous thread can be accessed here: Original Adobe Forum Thread

Cheers,
Matthew

I think I've got the templates you're thinking of. I'll drop you an email.

Here's what you need to do:

1) Download a fresh copy of TTG MonoSlideshow Gallery.

2) From your purchased MonoSlideshow, copy ONLY the monoslideshow.swf file, and no others, into the TTGMonoSlideshowGallery folder.

That should set you straight. Let me know how it goes.

I created a folder called TTGMonoSlideShow within Web gallery. There are two files, one is TTGMonoSlideshowGallery.lrwebengine (downloaded from TTG monoslideshow), and the other one is monoslideshow.swf (downloaded from monoslideshow). A screenshot is as below;

screenshot.png

Is this set right, or I'm confused?

Here's my problem;

when I try to export the gallery that I made with TTG slideshow in LR, nothing happens.

Please advice,

Thank you

Problem seeing previews

Hello:

I had installed the monoslideshow successfully and had been playing around with the settings. Now for some reason, I don't see anything in the preview window in LR. I have removed and reinstalled numerous times and still encountering the same. Is there a way to reset this or do a refresh?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Raffy

@life cinematic:
You need to open the TTGMonoSlideshow.lrwebengine package and place the SWF inside it. You can do this by Ctrl-clicking the .lrwebengine package and selecting "Show Package Contents" from the menu. The package will then be opened as if it were a folder, and you can place the SWF inside it.

@geminiraf:
I'm not sure I fully understand the issue, or rather the circumstances surrounding the issue. Am I correct in understanding that the gallery was working before? And you're saying that it suddenly stopped working? Have you made any changes to the .lrwebengine package, other than what I described to life cinematic above?

Goodo, but you still need to replace the %appearance ... bit, as it's code used by Lightroom, and meaningless outside of the application. Should have been replaced with a value on export, so I'm guessing you copied the block of code from the source.

Trouble updating webpage

nm - problem solved, just needed to clear my browser cache after updating my webpage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back