Trying to use my filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfilligergr

Lightroom Version Number
LIght Room classic 12.2
Operating System
  1. macOS 12 Monterey
Excuse my lack of understanding of lightroom, but I have recently bought a camera and was getting pretty excited about making my own filters. The Filters worked for a while, but now when I go to switch between some filters I have made, nothing happens, the photo doesn't change ..nada. Been googling the heck out of this problem, but not sure how to fix it. I am sure it is something simple.
Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 18.39.53.png

Ah ok... That would make sense. So if I edit a photo to certain specifications and I want to save those settings and use them again, or use them for a set of photos, how might I go about doing that? Thanks in advance. Possibly in create presets?

You would create a Preset: in the Develop module, edit an image, then click on the "+" sign at the right-hand side of the Presets header (in the left-hand panel). Choose which of the settings you want to include, give it a name and save it, then it's available to be applied to any other image.

Be sure to download our free Quick Start Guide eBook. It only touches on Gradients but gets you started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back