• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Trouble with camera profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

mroeturner

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
6.x
Lightroom Version Number
Classic CC 8.2, Camera Raw 11.2
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.14 Mojave
I'm having an issue with Camera Profiles. I use two cameras, one a Sony a6300 and the other a Panasonic ZS50. When I am developing RAW files in LR (Classic CC), the Profile Browser shows a series of Camera Matching profiles for a6300 files, but not for the ZS50 files. Both cameras are listed as supported by Camera Raw. Any insights as to why the camera profiles aren't showing up for the ZS50?

Being "supported by Camera Raw" does not necessarily mean that there are always associated camera-matching profiles, it just means that Camera Raw (and thus Lightroom) can read, import and convert raw files from the specific camera. If there are no camera matching profiles for a camera, it likely means that Adobe haven't yet created any.

Looking at the available profiles I can see some for the ZS60, ZS70, ZS100....but not the ZS50.

Thank you for your response - very helpful. Where does one find this list - I've done a couple of google searches, including after I got your reply, and am not finding anything.

Library (system, not user)>Application Support>Adobe>CameraRaw>CameraProfiles>Camera

Note: this isn't a "list" on the web, it's the location on your system of the actual profiles stored during installation of Lightroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back