Status
Not open for further replies.

hereisjc

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
hello,
could you please help me to transfer DNG files from iPhone to PC. I clicked so many photos but I have no idea how I can transfer all my photos to PC. while exporting its converting to jpeg. even I don't have option to share via email. . Please help me I don't want to edit my photos in phone. and I don't have Lightroom cloud access.

Why did you delete the questions about the Lightroom version? Those are important now. If you don't have cloud access, then you will have to connect the phone to the computer with its cable. Your Lightroom version in your personal info says 'CC Cloud' however...

I can only speak about Mac, though I know there is similar software for PCs. I use an app called PhoneView, which easily transfers data of every kind to and from my iPhone. Also on Mac you can simply import using Photos, and then work on them using other software.

Hi hereisjc, welcome to the forum!

Can you tell us a bit more about what you're trying to accomplish? Were these photos captured using the Lightroom camera during a trial perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back