• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom 6 questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom 6 - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. When you upgrade to subscription, there's also a Lightroom Classic version available.

To 2 different Facebook pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
I have "administrator" rights on an organization's website where they want me to post images but, while I can publish to my own Facebook page I can't figure out how to publish to theirs.

I'm not sure how I am able to post things to their Facebook page since I have no password; I just log onto the page and see that I have Admin rights, with all the data an Admin has access to.

The organization doesn't seem to be able to answer this question, they "don't know anything about how Lightroom works"!

The problem is I don't really know much about Facebook! :unsure:

Lightroom Experience
Power User
I'm not sure I understand your "I just log onto the page and see that I have Admin rights". If you don't have the password, how do you log in? I also don't understand where exactly you want to publish the photos. First you talk about a 'website where they want me to publish images', but next you suddenly talk about Facebook pages. Facebook is on the web allright, but a 'website' is not the same as a Facebook page.

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
You'd go to Publish Services panel > right-click on the existing Facebook Publish Service > Create Another Publish Service Via Facebook.

Then in the Facebook Album section select Non-User Album : The Album of your Page (you might need to create the album on FB first)

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Thanks! :) It worked! I just posted my first image to the SOS Facebook page Security Check Required which also put it on my timeline.

One more question. What if I want to send a group of images? Would I use the "create a collection" option? Or would I edit the serve and click "Go to Album"?

Lightroom Experience
Power User
In your newly created Facebook publishing service you can do both. You can add images to an existing collection and then click the 'Publish' button again, or you can create a new collection. That new collection can use/create a different album in Facebook. You can even use Smart Collections, so images are automatically added when they fit certain criteria. The only thing you always have to do manually is push that 'Publish' button. Unfortunately, Lightroom does not automatically update publishing services.

Status
Not open for further replies.