Not open for further replies.

rhynetc

Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Must be time for a Lightroom update - activity here is really low :)

Nah other projects :D

Everybody (in the US) is working on their tax returns. ::)cry:
No way, to early for that! I am starting a new company with two partners and that is taking up evenings and weekends....

2015.9 is just out. Can't find much info about what's in it. But as I have an Oly EM1.2, I'm downloading it as I write.

Bug fixes, new lens profiles, and new cameras. No new features.

Now that I have the new upgrade. Can we go over how I remove all files related to LR 5.7 Catalogue etc.
All of your user files and settings are needed by the current version of LR and are being used by LR6. Any LR5 backup catalog files are necessary to recover if your current LR6 catalog fails. The only files that you need to uninstall are the LR5.x Program files. You can use Windows Uninstall to removed the old program.

Last edited by a moderator:
Antipodeans
Wow, I had to look that one up. I though I could use some esoteric verbiage, that one takes the cake. I bow in your direction...

Wow, I had to look that one up. I though I could use some esoteric verbiage, that one takes the cake. I bow in your direction...
IIRC, it was KiwiGeoff that refreshed my memory of the term. I have a few friend from "down under" and I relish the chance to use the term.

Strictly speaking, Cletus, being located in Texas, your antipodal point is somewhere in the middle of the Indian Ocean, quite some distance from New Zealand: Antipodes Map - Tunnel to the other side of the world
The OED also describes it as a generic place rather that a geographic location. "Australia and New Zealand (used by inhabitants of the northern hemisphere)" London too is located far South and East of New Zealand near the Southern Ocean on the International Date line.

Where is KiwiGeoff when we need him? I do miss his levity.

Antipodeans are the exception. Thankfully there are not to many of you ;)
yep; but we are smarter ones without those damn cold winters ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back