The new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabortugs

Hi there, I have been using Photoshop for years and finally decided to subscribe to Lightroom. I am doing my best with watching tutorials and reading material on this new (to me) program. I know I will have questions. Hopefully the answers will come and I can move ahead in photo and time lapse editing.

Hi there, I have been using Photoshop for years and finally decided to subscribe to Lightroom. I am doing my best with watching tutorials and reading material on this new (to me) program. I know I will have questions. Hopefully the answers will come and I can move ahead in photo and time lapse editing.
Gabortugs, If you are reasonably proficient in Photoshop, then Lightroom should be no problem for you to master, once you understand how the program is organized. And to second what Ferguson said, people on this forum have answers. This is probably the best Lightroom forum on the net, in my opinion, certainly better than Adobe's forum, and also the overall "tone" of this forum is very positive.

After a while, I suspect that you will respond to people's questions about Photoshop, because there is a strong spirit here of mutual help.

Phil Burton

Welcome to the forum gabortugs, make yourself at home.

I'm also new to this forum and Lightroom. Hope my progress will be visible soon.

I'm also new to this forum and Lightroom. Hope my progress will be visible soon.
Welcome aboard, John! You'll get lots of help on your journey here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back