• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

The name fonts and location covers ~ 20% of the image. Shouldnt the name be located on the border of the image?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWCarey

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
LR 11.1
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
1641495904737.png

I can make LRC do that, but only if the Lightroom window doesn't fill the screen and I have chosen "Fill" instead of "Fit" in the Navigator panel. It isn't a bug.

Thanks Hal. It certainly helps, but it is still not using the borders. I have not seen any image on any of the training films like this.

Could you attach a screen shot that shows both the entire LRC window and the problem?

The text is the customizable information displayed when View > Loupe Info > Show Info Overlay is enabled. You cannot change its size, but its apparent size is relative to the resolution setting of your display. The picture below shows the size of the info overlay on the same display set to 1800 x 1169 (top), and 1024 x 665 (bottom). Although I’m not using Windows, it’s possible that the Windows UI scaling setting might be a second factor that affects the info overlay size; at least it’s worth looking into.

Lightroom-Classic-Loupe-size-vs-display-resolution.jpg

Click the letter "i" (i for Information) on the keyboard. each click rotates through three versoins of the information block. Info block 1, Info block 2, and none. If you want tpo see entire unobsturcted image, rotate through till you get to the none version. whichever of the 3 you pick stays on subsequent images untill you change it again. In addition you can set LrC to only show the info block for a 5 seconds each time a new image is selected and then it dissappears. To do this, right click on an image and select "View Options". In the View Options dialog box you can select what information is shown in Info Block 1 and Info Block 2 and there is a checkbox that will enable the "show briefly" option for one or the other of block 1 or block 2.

@GWCarey Are you asking about the PRINT module where you can show 'Photo Info'? "...located on the Border..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back