• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitjv

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
I think that I speak for many when I say that there are people on this forum that selflessly offer thoughtful advice to those (like myself) who are climbing the learning curve in Lightroom.

Specifically, I would like to offer my personal appreciation to Cletus Lee for taking the time to shepherd me through some of the finer points of resolution output. Certainly he could have given me an adequate 2-sentence response. But he took the time to thoughtfully explain some of the reasoning behind his answer. And for that I am most appreciative.

Thank you, Cletus.

Kit

I think that I speak for many when I say that there are people on this forum that selflessly offer thoughtful advice to those (like myself) who are climbing the learning curve in Lightroom.

Specifically, I would like to offer my personal appreciation to Cletus Lee for taking the time to shepherd me through some of the finer points of resolution output. Certainly he could have given me an adequate 2-sentence response. But he took the time to thoughtfully explain some of the reasoning behind his answer. And for that I am most appreciative.

Thank you, Cletus.

Kit
I second this.
I prowl and contribute to many user-user forums on the web for multiple software packages.
This is as good as it gets.
Jim

Three cheers for our fantastic team - and for all the members that make the atmosphere so good we all keep coming back!

My favorite forum by far! We have some great moderators and members. Using LR would be far less enjoyable without the support and advice of folks here.

Thanks!

--Ken

:D

Don

This forum is second to none. Each time I visit, I'm taken by the how graciously the experts here share their extensive knowledge. I don't know what Victoria is putting in the water here but it works! ;-)

OK, since I started this thread, I'll "walk the talk". The next time any of you members of the Lightroom Intelligencia are in Bend, Oregon (the microbrew capital of Planet Earth) the first pint is on me! Cheers!

Kit

OK, since I started this thread, I'll "walk the talk". The next time any of you members of the Lightroom Intelligencia are in Bend, Oregon (the microbrew capital of Planet Earth) the first pint is on me! Cheers!

Kit

Kit,

Is a Pilot Butte burger an option? :rolleyes: In all seriousness, Bend is quite a beautiful place, and the desert and mountains surrounding it are one of my favorite places wander and get lost, second in the region only to the Oregon coast. I have hoped to find a large amount of time to travel and photograph throughout Oregon, and one day hope to make it down to the Steens.

--Ken

Ken: Don't push it. :grin: But if filling your belly is what it will take to pry all of the Lightroom knowledge out of you, you're on.

Kit

Ken: Don't push it. :grin: But if filling your belly is what it will take to pry all of the Lightroom knowledge out of you, you're on.

Kit

Thanks, Kit. If I wish to remain honest, I do not think that I could ask for more than a kiddie burger based on my knowledge, let alone a Pilot Butte. But, the next time I am down your way, I might ask for a few pointers to some good locations to photograph.

Be well,

--Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back