• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Tethering in Mac OS 10.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcannonp

I was looking over the 3''+ new features in 1'.5 and noticed "Improved Tethered Camera Support" in Image Capture. What do they mean by improved – any? Has anyone compared it to the EOS Utility? Does the EOS Utility work in 1'.5?

The latest version of EOS Utility does work in 1'.5, because I was testing it just the other day, although it took some fiddling to get it working the first time. And no, I can't remember what I did, sorry!!

I haven't tried Image Capture though... I'm interested to know more!

Why not just give it a try?

Why the question then or are you thinking of upgrading if tethered shooting is better?

I see. For me this would be a minor point. More important to me would be that my current software and peripherals would work properly, that is what I am looking into at the moment as if my current stuff won't work without upgrading then it's gonna cost mega bucks to upgrade.

Hopefully someone might be able to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back