Talking of Bridge...

I Simonius

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
which we weren't.. but Victoria mentioned it in another thread (`So Blame Victoria:lol:) .. I wondered whether you expert types had seen this thread and whether you'd had similar experiences, but lets keep it short - I don't want to get too completely OT (i.e.LR) but it is part of many's workflow

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
I'm not going to go reading that whole thread, but CS3 Bridge's bugginess made the final decision in my 1''% switch to LR. I rarely use it anymore.

And people complain about the bugs in LR.........!! :roll::mrgreen:

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Has anyone seen the Bridge???
Can't remember what song that line was from....
I've better things to do than read that thread seeing what the last posts are talking about, however I haven't used Bridge since LR was released and have no intention to either.
I like LR's file management which has allowed and caused me to get a practical solution that works so easily. Being a photographer I concentrate on image files mainly.

I Simonius

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
I'm not going to go reading that whole thread, but CS3 Bridge's bugginess made the final decision in my 1''% switch to LR. I rarely use it anymore.

And people complain about the bugs in LR.........!! :roll::mrgreen:
ah good it's not just me then!

I've better things to do than read that thread seeing what the last posts are talking about, however I haven't used Bridge since LR was released and have no intention to either.
I like LR's file management which has allowed and caused me to get a practical solution that works so easily. Being a photographer I concentrate on image files mainly.
the first post in that thread says it all.. but as above, IM glad Im not the only one still unable to use it.. I was thinking people were still using bridge and I was jealous:mrgreen:

rcannonp

Is this the song you were thinking of?

I still use Bridge, because I need to browse files that LR doesn't handle. I don't have as many of the sort of problems that the OP in that thread has, but I do think that CS3 is the buggiest release of Photoshop and Bridge that I've seen. I guess that Adobe had a lot on their plate with the Macromedia acquisition.