• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

syncing photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

skorg264

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 11 Big Sur
I have an ongoing problem that I have not been able to resolve despite help from knowledgable others. The help should have resolved my issues but for whatever reason this time around, it is not happening. So I thought I'd post here to see if there are any other suggestions.

My issue is that periodically my cloud sync in the upper right corner of LrC is perpetually in sync. In the past, I've been able to find missing images to link to correct location to sync or just delete images so it is no longer trying to sync among other suggestions to try. This time, it is just staying at 2 images syncing and has been for months. I cannot find the images that need to be pinpointed to be synced. I cannot delete them as I can't find any images missing. Not saying they aren't missing or can't be found; I just can't find them.

When I click on the gear button of the first screenshot, it brings up this second screenshot which is saying nothing is uploading, downloading or pending. In other words, I take that to mean that everything is fine. Or should be. And yet, again, for months, I've had this same 2 images syncing for months.

Anyone out there who might be able to help me get this resolved?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 3.39.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 3.39.21 PM.png
    212.3 KB · Views: 170
  • Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 3.40.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 3.40.03 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 142
The sync feature does have issues from time to time. If its only 2 photos then I would suggest removing them from the cloud (if they are there) and removing them from LRC and then start again.

The sync feature does have issues from time to time. If its only 2 photos then I would suggest removing them from the cloud (if they are there) and removing them from LRC and then start again.
Thanks for the suggestion but I have no idea what the two images are. There is no information given per my screenshot so I have no idea where to even begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back