• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Apple TV and Web? Then you'll love my new book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit Like a Pro!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Syncing Instagram posts to Facebook

pedz

Perry Smith
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version
v. 6.2.2 6110D2/1
Operating System
  1. iOS
I have an iPhone with the latest updates everywhere.

If I get in Instagram and post a photo from my Photos it properly syncs the new post with a page I manage on Facebook. I've let to be able to get that to work if I start in the Lightroom iOS app. I've tried "Share to..." (top item) and "Open in..." (4th item). I could Export to Camera Roll" but I'd prefer not to.

Has anyone else had and solved this issue?

pedz

Perry Smith
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
As of May 2021: the post process from the app which appears only able to pull from Photos is much different than if you "Share to" or "Open in". Not only is the sync to Facebook not done but the ability to post landscapes is missing and the ability to have multiple photos within the same post.

I guess I'm going to have an Instagram album in Photos and just move things into Photos, post them, and then delete them. Kinda painful.