• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Sync Sync has problems with one foto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traktor

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Operating System: Windows 10
Exact Lightroom Version (Help menu > System Info): Lightroom Classic CC 7.2

Hi,
I sync my LR catalog with LR mobile. "Normal" sync works well, but there is allways one foto left which is not synced. The message is always "sync one foto" (German version).
I read a lot of helping information at Adobe support, but do not find a solution that helps. E.g. I resynced all fotos, but message "syn one foto" still appears. I removed the Sync.lrdata file and resync. All fotos are reysynced, accept this one foto. Message still appears. Has anyone an idea what I could try next to solve the problem?

best regards
Thomas

Is the one photo being synced from Classic to the cloud, or from the cloud into Classic? Can you identify the photo that's stuck? Anything special about it, file-type, file-size? Have you looked at the LR Web app to see what it says there?

Jim, thank you very much for offering help!!
In between I found a solution. It was fortune! I selected the Lightroom preference panel (sorry I work with the German version, so I dont know the exact English wording).
Then I select the Lightroom sync preference panel. It was a fortune that I pressed the Alt key, because after pressing a new entry appears. In German it is called "Daten zur Synchronisation neu erstellen". In English it should mean something like "reorganize your sync data". After selecting this option a reorganization starts and all sync problems are solved.

kind regards
Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back