• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Stuck syncing

mtbmad09

Lightroom Version
Classic newest version
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Hi. Always used Lightroom cc on my MacBook and stored originals on external hd and put all my images in albums/collections on LR cc. Always synced perfectly between my phone and laptop
Anyhow I have just built a new pc and installed newest version of Lightroom Classic, I just synchronised my collections and after one week 70,000 images have finally downloaded from cc to a spare hard drive in my new pc and all my collections are all synced to Lightroom classic.
My problem is that now all images I have edited on my new pc with Lightroom classic are stuck on sync at uploading stage and not going to other devices.
I have tried everything including rebuilding sync data, emptying deleted box on both laptop , pc and mobile versions. I also notice every time I delete any images on Lightroom web , the syncing photos increases on the Lightroom classic (pc)sync but when I check status the uploading just stays stuck at 245
Very frustrating as all I want is my images to be synchronised across all devices.

Any advice welcome
Kind Regards

I am tempted to delete it all from pc and restart downloading from cc