Still can't see flags etc in full screen ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opa

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
One of the most irritating issues for me has been the lack of info in full screen mode. Yes, ideally it s/b nothing but image and black but there are exceptions. When I have to sort on my laptop and without a second display I'd really like to be able to see previously set flags and possibly other info. Yes, I know I can create almost the same thing with fill and a gob of clicks but that takes, well, a gob of clicks to go back and forth (which I do a lot while sorting) as well as time and most of all a bunch of brain cells to remember how to do it and I seem to be loosing more and more of these on a day to day basis. OTOH, I can remember to press F.

Note: just to show how poor my memory is getting I now keep my speedlights set in a permanent mode and label them. I have a bunch of Lumapro's and each is labeled with its group (phottix Odin). I don't try to remember how to change this. Or the channel or anything else. I don't change it. For all I know the menu's no longer even work on these. If I need three on group B but only have two then I do without (and make a note to order another).

Last edited:
Just use Shift and Tab, maybe combined with Shift F once or twice. It's not the same as Full Screen, but Full Screen is intended to be what it says.

Thanks John. Not the same though. Especially on an 11" macbook. You can never get even close to a full screen image and on many it's the difference in having to zoom in or not. At least for my tired old eyes. Perhaps I'm unusual in this but I'd really like the capability to configure and toggle an overlay on the full screen image. For me just a tiny flag/unflag/discard in the lower left corner would do it. Maybe be able to easily show a histogram to know how recoverable an image is would be a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back