• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Stacking scanned original with derivative file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

camner

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.15 Catalina
My brother sent me a bunch of scans he made of old family photos, and he also processed many of them in LR and exported the processed files as jpg files. So I have a bunch of tiff/jpeg pairs with the same filename (except of extension), and I'd like to have each of these pairs stacked together.

If these images were taken with a digital camera, then auto stacking by capture time would work. Unfortunately, since all the capture times were set to exactly the same time, auto stacking by capture time isn't going to work.

Is there any way to automate this process, or do I have to go through each pair one by one and stack them manually?

No automatic tool available for what you want that I know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back