• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • It's Lightroom update time again! New cameras (including the Canon R5/R6), lens profiles and bug fixes, and the ability to disable built-in lens corrections for specific new cameras. Here's the usual list

Some comments on installing a Wacom Intuos Pro tablet (for a Windows 10 system).

PhilBurton

Lightroom enthusiast (but still learning)
Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
I just finished installing my new tablet on both a desktop and a laptop. Here is what I learned, so I want to pass along this experience. My systems run Windows 10.

You really do to pair the tablet as a Bluetooth device BEFORE installing the Wacom driver program.
You can only work with one system at a time. Before I could get my laptop to even pair with the tablet, I had to hibernate my desktop.

Also, there are an amazing number of options and controls. This isn't just a mouse replacement.

Phil Burton

PhilBurton

Lightroom enthusiast (but still learning)
Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
I just discovered that this tablet can pair up with just one system. After I paired the tablet with my laptop, (and shut down the laptop), it would no longer work with my desktop. I had to "forget" the device in Windows settings, then reconnect it. Then it worked as expected.