• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Smart Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bharbin

I would like to see the ability to have smart collections. These would be collections that are based on a search, such as keywords, date time, etc. That way my collection of all image marked as "boat" would be up to date as I added new images keyed with "boat" or whatever my critieria might be.

We have been asking for Smart Collections for a long time. However your example is already there. Single keywords are already smart collections in that as soon as you apply the keyword it is listed under Keyword Tags in Library. Thus effectively a Smart Collection.

Ones where you can define a number of criteria, like multiple keywords, a certain preset and maybe crop ratio, for example, would be awesome. That is what is not there yet.

We'll keep hoping. My first time ask for this was with Beta 1 over year
ago, just to put some perspective on the situation.

:)

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back