Smart Collections broken - a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cpking

I have a relatively small catalog (about 3''' images). I've created a Smart Collection and specified that the Label Text Doesn't Contain EOL product. However, the collection shows only those images WITH EOL product code.

Am i missing something, or doing something wrong?

Welcome to the forums cpking even if it makes 8 months today that you are lurking here. ;)

Are your keywords separated like in "EOL, product, code" or as single entries like "EOL product code"? If the latter, you may want to put a + sign in your search criteria as in "+EOL product". Here, the + mean start with. If you put the + at the end it is end with. You can also play with the ! sign at the start already meaning do not contain. Even a combination of !+Keyword is valid...

No, since 2.' a number of smart collection bugs have been reported to Adobe but they still haven't been fixed. In this case, I suspect it's the use of two words which has proved too much for the code.

John

johnbeardy;348'8 said:
No, since 2.' a number of smart collection bugs have been reported to Adobe but they still haven't been fixed. In this case, I suspect it's the use of two words which has proved too much for the code.

John
If it is not "Doesn't Contain" the culprit, then may be so... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back