• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Slideshow Software Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardNovak

Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Version Number
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.3 and also have a Creative Cloud
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I'm looking for a thrid party slideshow software that interfaces well with Adobe online products. I use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.3 and also have a Creative Cloud subscription with Photoshop and LR Classic.

I'm looking for a thrid party slideshow software that interfaces well with Adobe online products
It really comes down to what you are looking to do. If you simply want to having a running presentations of your slides, with maybe music, then there are web presentation packages that allows that including Adobe products.

When you ask about Slideshow Software support, that's where you get into those like are suggest above. This allows you to create a show made up of images and video in different ways, with a mixed content including text, commentary and music. If this is what you have in mind then from my limited experience, you are best just to extract the images from Lr and import them into the software.

I recently created a Photo Essay using PhotoStage (which I will not be using again). One of it's features was backing up all associated files with the slide show. That included images, video, audio recording and music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back