• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Slideshow limitations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Little

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I have a set of photos that are basically the same shot at different times and seasons. I have figured out with Photoshop how to align these to deal with slight offests. I'd like to make a Slideshow that runs continuously. In my modest test of two shots, the first one shows, blends into the second, then goes black. I'd like to be able to cycle through the photos (in a much larger set) without any of these lags between iterations. And to have the option of a random order. I don't see how to achieve these reasonable goals in LR; if there isn't a way, what might be a simple software tool to make slideshows like this?

Make the slide show from a collection, and set the sort order of that collection to 'Custom'. That enables you to place the images in any order you want. The transition between slides is set in the 'Playback' panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back