• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Slideshow module Slideshow and music

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJR

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Classic 8.1
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Hi all,
Just noticed that my Lightroom Classic 8.1 freezes after a changed of a song in the Music Section of the Slideshow Panel. Before all slideshows worked perfectly with (all kinds of files) music.

Does this sounds familiar to you?

Regards Cor

Hi all,
.. freezes after a changed of a song in the Music Section of the Slideshow Panel.....
Regards Cor

A clarification for me - does this mean on going from song1 to song 2 that it freezes after song1? Or does it mean you have a show with song 1 and if you change it to song 2 it freezes?
And does it do this with different song2s ?

BTW - I have only made one slide show with one song with LR 8 so far.

When I created this Slideshow a couple of weeks ago I also added two songs to it and all went well. Today however I decided to alter the music that belongs to that particular Slideshow. In order to do so I deleted the original tracks and replaced them by another MP3 track. At that moment Lightroom freezes completely and after a while an Adobe Bug Report pops up.

Thanks for clarifying. So you went from two songs to one new song.
I will try that when I get a chance - maybe in the next day or two.
I'll probably keep the show short enough for two short songs.

I realy don't think the number of tracks has anything to do with this hickup. Just by changing a track LR will freeze. I look forward to your results of your test.

For the time being it looks like my problem is solved by clicking several times the on/off button on the lefthand side of the music panel. After that the added music track played like it did before.
Thank you all.

Regards Cor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back