• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • The May 2019 Lightroom updates are now available. There's a brand new slider called Texture, available across the whole family of apps. Lightroom Classic includes a new tool called Flat Field Correction. Lightroom (cloud-based service) has lots of big improvements including cloud trash, invitation-only web galleries, improved chromatic aberration removal and more. The Missing FAQ and Edit Like a Pro eBooks are already updated for the changes. You'll also notice the CC's have disappeared off the end of the names, so we've updated the forum names to match.

Signature on photo

dovbaer

Northern California in the foothills of the Sierra
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
LR Classic CC 8.1
Operating System
macOS 10.14 Mojave
I would like to have my signature on my photos. I tried using Identy Plate, but can't seem to move the image or flip it 90 degrees if necessary. It's sitting square in the middle of the photo. How do I manipulate it? Also, for Photo Information I see I can type in a title, add multiple spaces and add my signature so the title is on the left and the signature is on the right. It comes right below the photo itself. Questions: Can I move it around? Can I change the font?

Tom75

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Hi,

I guess you want to add a watermark?

In the watermank menu you can change the font, size and also the position of the watermark and you can even use a graphic if you like.

Regards,
Tom

I-See-Light

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic 8
In the Print module (v8.1)- I can simply click & drag (and resize) my Identity plate from the default page centre to anywhere on the image or paper.
And set the rotate angle.
Photo Info can also be added.
Finally you need to [Print to JPG] to save the image file.
These functions (other than Watermark) are not available in the normal Export dialog.

ScreenShot118.jpg

ScreenShot122.jpg

ScreenShot123.jpg

Last edited:

antsyl

I think its best to do that in Photoshop. But, my opinion with all due respect is that signatures on photos ruins the photos. Just my opinion.