Signature Images or lack thereof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_M

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
I was having a good day, and wanted to brag a little,
since I passed my final exam in my Web Design class today, and am now officially an Adobe Certified Accociate.

But when I went to insert this image to my signature ACA.jpg
I could not find a way to add the image, not even the IMG tag worked, that just added it as a link.
Is that intentional (if so, why) or an oversight (please fix it so I can brag).

I couldn't even find an avatar slot to insert it, maaaan, and I so wanted my own little badge...
*sniff*

As it's not a Lightroom badge, I don't think we should display it here. But congratulations anyway.

I know, I wanted to do a practice exam for Lightroom, but unfortunately, that was not one of the exam site's options.

Oh well...

Congratulations Chris!

It's intentional that images aren't generally allowed in signatures, but I'll put it on my to do list to see if there's a way to add it to your profile. Might be after the LR4 release though as I've run out of hours in the day.

Thanks Victoria, I know exactly what you mean.
Ran out of time myself to work on a portfolio page during the run up to the exam, but now that it's over, and the course ending on Friday,
I'll bet I'll be sitting here in front of my monitors daily until the wee hours catching up on that for the next couple of weeks!

Awww, no Lightroom for me for a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back