Shortcut for Filter Bar in 2.3 Dutch version

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJR

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Hallo readers, I am new to this forum. So forgive me if I do something wrong.

Still in version 2.3 (En, Ge and French version) the shortcut to activate the Filter Bar was a "\". When I refreshed this update again yesterday in order to obtain the Dutch version of LR 2.3 I noticed that the "\" was replaced by a comma.

Why is that?

Regards,
Thik Hai

Thanks for your quick reply Denis,

Unfortunately it is not a matter of keyboard layout here. In the Library Shortcuts overview (Ctr / on the PC) it is clearly printed "To show/hide Filter Bar use , (comma)". Apart from that, I am a LR user ever since version 1.' was on the market and I also never changed (layout) my keyboar in between.

I wonder what has happened.

Thanks again.

P.S. Found also another remarkable behavior during importing. I Dont know where to mention this on the Forum. Any suggestions?

Thik Hai;39'66 said:
Still in version 2.3 (En, Ge and French version) the shortcut to activate the Filter Bar was a "\". When I refreshed this update again yesterday in order to obtain the Dutch version of LR 2.3 I noticed that the "\" was replaced by a comma.
It is changing with different language versions. It seem that "," is the one for Dutch as it is "\" in english, "$" in french and "M" in german...

Thik Hai;39'7' said:
P.S. Found also another remarkable behavior during importing. I Dont know where to mention this on the Forum. Any suggestions?
If it is a problem then go to the Troubleshooting forum.
Otherwise, the General Discussion forum may be a good place to start.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thik Hai;39'66 said:
When I refreshed this update again yesterday in order to obtain the Dutch version of LR 2.3

Sorry: HOW did you update? I cannot foind the way to do it.

wblink;39'74 said:
Sorry: HOW did you update? I cannot foind the way to do it.

Hallo Willem,

Just follow this link: http://www.adobe.com/nl/downloads/updates/
At the end of the message they talk about "(Engels: [COLOR=#''4477]Windows*[/COLOR] | [COLOR=#''4477]Macintosh*[/COLOR]). Dont bother about Engels. Just click on it and scroll down untill you find the language of your chooice.

Good Luck
Thik Hai

Lightroom 2.3-update
3 maart 2''9
De Adobe Photoshop Lightroom® 2.3-update bevat de volgende verbeteringen:
  • Extra cameraondersteuning voor de Nikon D3X en Olympus E-3'
  • Bevat verschillende correcties van problemen die in de vorige Lightroom 2-releases voor het eerst zijn opgedoken
Engels: [COLOR=#''4477]Windows*[/COLOR] | [COLOR=#''4477]Macintosh*[/COLOR]

Thanks for your helpful responses Thik ( is that what you are called??) and for your helpful signature.
Enjoy!!

Thik Hai;39'84 said:
Hallo Willem,

Just follow this link: http://www.adobe.com/nl/downloads/updates/
At the end of the message they talk about "(Engels: [COLOR=#''4477]Windows*[/COLOR] | [COLOR=#''4477]Macintosh*[/COLOR]). Dont bother about Engels. Just click on it and scroll down untill you find the language of your chooice.

Good Luck
Thik Hai

Lightroom 2.3-update
3 maart 2''9
De Adobe Photoshop Lightroom® 2.3-update bevat de volgende verbeteringen:
  • Extra cameraondersteuning voor de Nikon D3X en Olympus E-3'
  • Bevat verschillende correcties van problemen die in de vorige Lightroom 2-releases voor het eerst zijn opgedoken
Engels: [COLOR=#''4477]Windows*[/COLOR] | [COLOR=#''4477]Macintosh*[/COLOR]

Did what you told me. Just E, D or Fr: no Dutch.
I dont know what is wrong, it must be something in my system.

Did what you told me. Just E, D or Fr: no Dutch.
I dont know what is wrong, it must be something in my system.

Willem, dont mess with your system. Nothing is wrong with it. Problem is with Adobe. Please check your Resouces file as follows.

C:\Program File\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom 2.3\Resources. In resources file you will find the language modules. Apart from the usual de, en, fr another 8 languages must be visible/available among others Ne(derlands). Please check.

Groetjes
Cor

Willem, dont mess with your system. Nothing is wrong with it. Problem is with Adobe. Please check your Resouces file as follows.

C:\Program File\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom 2.3\Resources. In resources file you will find the language modules. Apart from the usual de, en, fr another 8 languages must be visible/available among others Ne(derlands). Please check.

Groetjes
Cor
Nope, just De, Fr and En. Tried Victoria's link: repair: no result.

I don't like the idea to uninstall the program, because I'm afraid to loose some things.

Nope, just De, Fr and En. Tried Victoria's link: repair: no result.

I don't like the idea to uninstall the program, because I'm afraid to loose some things.

Willem,

I just remember that I had to uninstall LR2.3 too before the Dutch version was accepted. So my first attempt to install LR2.3 multi language failed as well. But after both a fresh download and new a installation of LR2.3 multi language everthing worked pretty well. My Catalog and presets were found and connected automatically.

My download file is named LTRM2_MUL_win 166mb do you have the same?

Cheers
Cor

Willem,

I just remember that I had to uninstall LR2.3 too before the Dutch version was accepted. So my first attempt to install LR2.3 multi language failed as well. But after both a fresh download and new a installation of LR2.3 multi language everthing worked pretty well. My Catalog and presets were found and connected automatically.

My download file is named LTRM2_MUL_win 166mb do you have the same?

Cheers
Cor

Mine is te same. I wont't succeed, even after a reset. There must be something in my register I think.

Thank you VERY much for trying to help me.

Oh well, leave it for now. I am going for KelbysTraining with Matt to learn more about LR.: and tere is almost no Dutch in there ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back